Researchers at KCIST study the interaction between humans and machines. A major goal is the design and development of human-machine interfaces for different application areas, amongst others:
- automatic language detection and translation
- cognitive systems to support the surgeon
- users in interaction with hand-held power tools
- driver monitoring and driver assistance systems
- assistive technology for people with impairment, in particular people with seeing impairments
- interactive systems for indexing and searching in multimedia content
For more information on the Lecture Translator go to the LT-Webpage.